Creative Director – San Antonio
We could describe ourselves as a growing company made up of public relations, advertising, public affairs and interactive marketing specialists. Or we could tell you that we have offices in San Antonio and Houston and a 20- year history of success but the truth is we’re much more than that. We’re a group of like-minded people who agree on a few simple but profound truths:
- It’s more fun to be great at your job than it is to be mediocre.
- It’s better to outsmart the competition than to outspend them.
- There is nothing more powerful than a compelling idea, persuasively expressed.
- Integrity matters.
These principles have produced some remarkable results for our clients (and we think they can do the same for you). We invite you to have a look.
A conceptual thinker with a keen business sense, the Creative Director loves to formulate innovative concepts that align and support a client’s product, marketing and brand objectives.
- Lead, manage, mentor and inspire a team of creative professionals.
- Responsible for delivering quality creative digital media assets.
- Proven ability to think strategically and align creative efforts with agency’s goals and business needs.
- Works closely with account services to solve marketing problems through smart, well-designed advertising and collateral materials that help sell product and maintain good image for clients and agency.
- Attends Leadership meetings and provides input to help build creative strategies for the agency.
- Oversees creative solutions and presents those to account executives for internal approval.
- Ensures that department financial goals (revenue and profitability) are met.
- Create a team environment in the Creative Department to encourage and support creative excellence.
- Supervise creative development to ensure quality of work is strategically “on target” and meets the requirements of clients and creative standards of agency.
- Assist with production supervision to facilitate workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in new business development and presentations.
- Develop and maintain consistent brand and marketing creative that are applied across all consumer touch points (with focus on digital/mobile).
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of current emerging trend for interactive, mobile, advertising, design and visual communications, online consumer behavior and technological advances.
- Maintains exemplary rapport with internal clients and delivers above and beyond the level of expectation.
- In concert with production manager, selects vendors for jobs and is involved along with creative team I signing off on layouts, artwork, photography, in-house proofs, pre-press proofs and press proofs.
- Bold: change agent; exhibits confidence; shows courage to take action; willing to challenge status quo
- Entrepreneurial: takes ownership and pride; wiling to take risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Strategic: change management; quality management; delegation; visionary leadership; managing people
- Curious: asks why; seeks knowledge; looks for ways to improve performance; gathers and analyzes information
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in a creative role with increasing responsibilities and management duties.
- Experience working with product/business partners to translate business and brand goals into creative executions that have demonstrated financial/user experience impact.
- Expert knowledge of creative workflows and proven experience establishing best practices with creative agencies and production vendors.
- Experience delivering creative measurable across various consumer touch points including traditional, digital and mobile.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.