You will serve as the junior art director in the creation of content for advertising, social media and branding, delivering ideas and assignments with creativity and passion.
You will work on a variety of creative projects, including social media, print, out-of-home, internal agency promotion and digital media.
You are expected to:
- Work collaboratively with the advertising, planning and account service team to develop and execute a broad range of print, social and digital concepts and designs including ads, digital content, brochures, graphics, presentations, signage, logos and more
- Translate marketing and communication objectives into creative, on-brand concepts through final deliverables that visually deliver the objectives of the creative brief
- Display strong design, technical, and layout skills, along with attention to detail
- Effectively articulate ideas
- Compellingly present your work internally and externally to clients
- Plan, manage and execute projects by setting and maintaining production schedules with clients, internal team and external partners or vendors
- Work closely with printers, photographers, producers and other vendors or service providers to assure quality and timeliness of delivery
- Communicate effectively and consult with immediate supervisor and others, including clients throughout the design process
- Monitor and assist in prioritizing multiple projects
- Prepare designs and files for both print and digital delivery
- Utilize design best practices and current software and technology tools including the Adobe Creative Suite
- Work both on and off-site
- Perform other functions related to the job as assigned
- Bold: change agent; exhibits confidence; shows courage to take action; willing to challenge status quo
- Entrepreneurial: takes ownership and pride; willing to take risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Strategic: change management; quality management; insightful thinking
- Curious: asks why; seeks knowledge; looks for ways to improve performance; gathers and analyzes information
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated passion for exploring new tools, techniques and technologies to create compelling experiences for target audiences.
- Portfolio – Relevant samples in PDF format, link to an online portfolio or similar